Below is a list of current positions and links to the job announcements. We invite you to visit them to learn more. If you have questions about any of these positions, please direct them to the contacts listed in the position announcements.
EDS will post job announcements free of charge for a period of eight weeks (unless a longer posting period is requested). Postings should be sent as either an MS Word or PDF document to email@example.com.
November 2014 Postings
October 2014 Postings
- Executive Director and Pastor, Worcester Fellowship, Worcester, MA
- Executive Director, Episcopal Preaching Foundation, Springfield, NJ
- Program Director, Episcopal Preaching Foundation, Springfield, NJ
- Director of Programs, Chanco on the James, Spring Grove, VA
- Youth Leader, St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, Marblehead, MA
- Associate Priest, St. Bede's Episcopal Church, Santa Fe, NM
- Children's Religious Education Assistant, The First Church in Belmont, UU, Belmont, MA
- Pre-School/Kindergarten Teacher, The First Church in Belmont, UU, Belmont, MA
- Director of Christian Education, Maple Street Congregational Church, Danvers, MA (contact info)
September 2014 Postings
- Rector, St. James Episcopal Church, Amesbury, MA
- Rector, St. John's Episcopal church, West Hartford, CT
Internships and Volunteer Opportunities
- The Panama Project offers four Episcopal seminary students the opportunity to spend three weeks in the Episcopal Diocese of Panama. The program has proven invaluable to students interested in Hispanic ministries.
- The Office of Communication of the Episcopal Church is seeking students from Episcopal seminaries to write study questions and comments on the Revised Common Lectionary's Sunday readings for Year C, which would be featured on their online Bible study. They offer students $50 for writing 600 to 800 words. For more information, please contact Sarah Johnson.