EDS is pleased to have admissions partnerships with the following organizations:
- Bloy House: Episcopal Divinity School and Bloy House, the Episcopal Theological School at Claremont, have partnered to offer Bloy House students the opportunity to earn an accredited Master of Divinity degree from Episcopal Divinity School.
- City Year: Episcopal Divinity School and City Year, an education-focused nonprofit organization, have entered into a “give a year” Partnership to award partial tuition scholarships to qualified City Year leaders, alumni, and staff.
- Episcopal Asiamerica Ministries: Episcopal Divinity School (EDS) and Episcopal Asiamerica Ministries (EAM) have partnered to offer the opportunity for a theological education resulting in a Doctor of Ministry degree that addresses the specific needs of Asian and Asian-American clergy in the Episcopal Church.
- Episcopal Service Corps: EDS and Episcopal Service Corps, a network of young adult service programs across the United States, are pleased to announce a new tuition benefit partnership, providing qualified ESC volunteers and alumni/ae who are accepted to EDS, partial tuition scholarships to attend EDS.
- Lesley University: A limited number of cross-registrations into the Graduate Schools of Lesley University are permitted each term, subject to advisor approval.
- Mission Institute: The Mission Institute is a collaborative endeavor to equip lay people and clergy in Eastern Massachusetts for transformational ministry in an era of unprecedented change.